Tasty Delite Cajun Fiesta Tacos
Ingredients (6 servings)
• 1 cup of Tasty Delite Cajun Mix
• Half pound of chicken breast
• Half pound beef
• 1 pound Jackfruit
• Olive oil
1. Cut the chicken breast in little pieces do the same with the beef, so your tacos will be easy to eat.
2. Put your chicken and beef in a different bowl and marinate with olive oil and your mix of Tasty Delite Cajun.
3. Do the same with the jackfruit in a different bowl
4. Then put your preparations in the fridge until you are ready to cook them.
• 3 avocados
• ½ onion
• 1 tomato
• 1 jalapeño
• 2 limes
• ½ bunch cilantro
1. Cut the onion, tomato and jalapenos in little squares and mix them together, as shown in the video.
2. Smash your avocados with the other vegetables.
3. Add lime juice and cilantro finely chopped.
4. Add Salt to taste.
• 8 tomatillos
• Vegetable oil
• 1 onion
• 3 garlic cloves
• 4 Serrano peppers
• ¼ cup packed fresh cilantro leaves (more if you love cilantro)
• 2 tablespoons to ¼ cup lime juice (1 to 2 medium limes, juiced), to taste
• ½ to 1 teaspoon salt, to taste
1. Preheat a griddle or pan with some oil, when it is hot add all the vegetables.
2. Wait until they are well cooked, looking a little burnt, turn them around when needed.
3. Let them rest.
4. Put all your cooked vegetables, cilantro, lime juice and salt in a blender.
5. Enjoy this amazing sauce.
pico de gallo
• 1 yellow or red onions
• 4 Roma tomatoes (slightly under ripe is fine)
• 2 cups fresh cilantro leaves
• 1 lime
1. Finally cut all your ingredients and mix them together.
Now that you have all your toppings heat up some corn and flour tortillas, put your tacos together adding any toppings and sauces that you like, share and Delite yourself and everyone! Taste so good!