Updated: Oct 6, 2020
Cajun Style Chicken Breast
Food prep for the week
· Tasty Delite Cajun Style 4 OZ
· Chicken Breast 5 Units
· Olive Oil 4 tbsp.
· Broccoli 1 lb.
· Salt and pepper
1. Open each breast into a butterfly. You can cut any fat around it if you like.
2. Fill plastic zip bag with Tasty Delite, insert one or two pieces at a time, close and shake until thoroughly coated.
3. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Bake in greased or foil-lined pan, for 30 minutes or until golden and cooked completely.
4. Place the broccoli, chopped, in a baking sheet with some oil, salt and pepper.